I am a New York City based Street, Portrait and Architectural Photographer who was born and raised in Hartford, Connecticut. Photography found me at the age of 14 in the form a Kodak Easyshare V570. Since then, I have gone on to receive my undergraduate degree in Studio Arts with a minor in Architectural Studies. When I am not creating, I am most likely taking a walk, visiting a museum, or attending a concert.
Everything featured on this website is 100% original content created by me.
- The Movement, 2015
- Re: New Topographics, 2014
- City of Hartford: My Hartford Summer Instagram Challenge, 2015
- The Friends of Art Award for Studio Arts, 2015
- Deirdre L. Bibby Visual Arts Award, 2014
- Deirdre L. Bibby Visual Arts Award, 2013